Study Room Policies and Procedures
With mid-terms starting soon, it’s a great time to review the library’s study rooms procedures and policies.
Study rooms are available in the law library for law student use. They are heavily used during exams, so be sure to familiarize yourself with how to reserve one for you or your group.
- Only law students can reserve and use study rooms in the law library.
- Reserve your room well in advance during reading and exam periods.
- Use your CSU law email to reserve the room.
- Be sure to confirm your booking in the email you receive (check your Junk folder if you can’t find it!) or the reservation will be lost.
- Stop by the front desk on your way to the study room so that a library staff member can unlock it or confirm that the room has already been unlocked.