Self-Care and Racial Stress
Students of color may experience race-related stress in addition to everyday law school stress. The end of the semester is especially a time to consider upping your self-care and positive affirmation. Here are some suggestions for resources that may help.
- Coping with Race-Related Stress (University of Illinois)
- Self-Care (National Museum of African American History and Culture)
- Racial Stress and Self-Care: Parent Tip Tool (American Psychological Association)
- Radical Self-Care in the Face of Mounting Racial Stress (Psychology Today)
- Racial Trauma and Self-Care Resources (University of Pittsburgh)