5 Final Tips for the Bar Exam
The C|M|Law Library wishes all of our students the best of luck on next week’s Ohio Bar Exam.
We will still be here for your legal research needs as you begin your career.
Here are 5 tips for the last few days:
- Get some exercise—it is a good break and may help you fall asleep quicker
- Watch a movie as a break—make it something lighthearted
- Review what you know—don’t try to learn a whole new subject the last few days
- Have a nice conversation with someone you know—probably want someone who won’t talk about the exam
- Get everything you need for the exam together now so you aren’t doing it at the last minute
Breathe… you can do it!