Local Winter Activities
As the weather gets colder, we always like to point out some cool things to do locally. Here is our short list:
- Winterland Cleveland: Several winter themed events throughout downtown.
- Take a Hike: Cleveland Metroparks offer many hiking and other outdoor activities. This year there are also 14 self-guided downtown walking tours,
- Tobogganing in Strongsville: A yearly winter tradition that remains open this year, but reservations are required to control the number of participants daily.
- Boston Mills and Brandywine Ski Resort: Ski, snowboard, or snow tube just down the highway from Cleveland.
- Finally plenty of sports action with the Cavaliers, Browns, Monsters and Cleveland State sports.