Study Room Procedures
With fall semester starting, it’s a great time to review our study rooms procedures and policies.
Study Rooms are available in the law library for law student use. Note: they are heavily used during exams—so be sure to familiarize yourself with how to reserve one for you or your group:
- Only law students can reserve and use study rooms in the law library.
- Reserve your room well in advance during reading and exam periods.
- Use your CSU law email to reserve the study room.
- Confirm your booking in the email you receive (check your Junk folder if you can’t find it!).
- Swipe in with your CSU ID.
ALSO, please make sure to clean up the study room after use as a courtesy to your fellow law students.